Account Executive / Sales RepFull time account executive
The account executive is responsible for sales and new business development. The right candidate for this position will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to offer our successful marketing services and products to local small-medium businesses.
- Experience in sales for 3 years.
- Experience in the printing industry a must
- Business-to-business, outside sales & cold calling experience
- Ability to make effective presentations to potential clients
- Experience with creating proposals and negotiating
- Proven successful sales track record
- Professional, self-motivated and sales driven
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about capabilities and company to potential clients
- Positive attitude towards daily work, coworkers, and clients
- Responsible for building and managing relationships including cold calling
- Properly qualifying prospects and responding to customer sales needs
- Travels to and visits with prospective clients.
- Work directly as primary liaison to clients
- Providing prompt and accurate proposals and estimates
- Enter orders for production and track status to assure deadlines are met
ApplicationIf you would like to be considered for this position, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Base salary depending on experience, plus great commission on all sales.
- Current resume
- Salary and commission percentage history
- Desired compensation
Graphic Artist (Web & Print)Intern / Part Time / Full Time
We have an exciting and challenging new opportunity for an individual who is looking to grow with our company in this industry. We are seeking self-motivated, entry-level individuals who have the interest and ability to assist primarily in web design & web-related artwork. Knowledge of print-related graphic design is preferred.
Candidate must have ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at the same time. Candidate must be detail oriented with excellent time management skills in order to achieve deadlines. Print and/or Web experience is a must, along with a professional attitude.
Recommended Technical Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML / CSS
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office