Commercial Offset Printing
Whether you need a simple business card, a graphics-intensive booklet, or a brochure, each job is handled with concern for the customer's expectations.
With years of experience we understand the time-honored tradition of offset printing. From single color to full color, we can fulfill all of your needs.
We print letterheads, envelopes, brochures, presentation folders, forms, catalogs, direct mail and more on a huge variety of paper weights, colors and textures. We can even add up to six colors and/or flood or spot varnishes to produce a product exactly to your design and quality specifications.
Although we print digitally, offset printing isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Generally, offset is perfect for longer runs, larger sheets sizes, special heavy and textured papers and a number of other uses. Let our expert staff counsel you as to the best production method for your project.
Advantages of Offset Printing
Common Uses for Digital Printing
- High image quality - Offset printing produces sharp, clean images and type more easily than digital printing because the rubber blanket conforms to the texture of the printing surface.
- Material Flexibility - With offset printing you can choose from a variety of printing surfaces including paper, wood, cloth, metal, leather, rough paper and plastic.
- Larger/Custom Sizes - Larger sheet sizes provide a greater printing area, allowing for more custom printing solutions.
- Quality and cost-effectiveness in high volume jobs. While today's digital presses are close to the cost/benefit ratio of offset for high quality work, they are not yet able to compete with the volume an offset press can produce. The unit cost goes down as the quantity goes up.
- Technology - Many modern offset presses use computer-to-plate systems as opposed to the older computer-to-film workflows, further increasing quality.
Special Die Cut Shapes
Staggered Cut Flyers
Table Tent Cards
Tear Off Cards