We will provide you with a complete e-commerce solution to help you create a successful online business.
We provide innovative and custom e-commerce solutions to companies who want to sell products over the web. Our programmers have developed a seamless shopping experience and e-commerce functions for a variety of websites targeting both consumer and business-to-business markets.
Our functional e-commerce systems include:
Site Administration Features
- Product Catalog - Site users will be able to select and purchase products listed in the catalog either via the search functionality or by browsing product categories. Our custom e-commerce system will handle order processing via the website.
- Shopping Cart - Our shopping cart function is tailored to meet the needs of your site. Intuitive and easy to use, it will minimize the abandon rate and maximize customer sales.
- Coupon Codes - This system will allow users to type in the coupon code upon checkout to receive discount or promotional offers. Coupons can be easily administered through the site admin control panel.
- Order Placement - Upon a completed order the customer will receive an e-mail order confirmation and you will receive an e-mail order notification.
- Real-time Shipping Calculator - A custom integration with UPS or similar shipping company will allow the client to view the available options and prices for shipping. A percentage can be added to those amounts to cover packaging costs or to add a markup for profit.
- Sales Tax & Shipping Cost Integration - Our solutions can be tailored to automatically calculate sales taxes and shipping charges based on parameters that you define. For example, sales tax will only be calculated for shipments within California while other orders will not be charged sales tax.
- Payment - The e-commerce system will accept credit cards as payment methods from end users. The credit card processing will be done securely through a payment gateway. We recommend Authorize.net since it uses industry recognized Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Security Code (CSC, also known as CVV2) to help prevent credit card fraud. Confidential information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Security - Our dedicated servers provide controls for your website to use high grade encryption, passwords and access control when required for your application.
The base site administration includes the following standard features and functionality:
- Product Management - Ability to manage products and all associated product attributes such as price, availability, photos and product descriptions.
- Order Management - Ability to retrieve order information including the shipping and billing information.
- Customer Management - Ability to view and edit customer information and export all customer data to a CSV format.
- Coupon Management - Ability to setup new promotional offers with a specific expiration date. Coupons can be offered as either percentage or fixed rate discounts.